All content on this blog is copyright of owner. Enjoy but do not copy or publish. Contact me for permission of use.

The views expressed here are mine alone.

6/11/2009

Happy Moment

Just a short post. Last night I called in sick to work because...I was sick. As I sat watching TV with my Benny he looked at me and said "I really like for you to be home." What a compliment I thought. Married 27 years and he still likes to be in my presence. WOW! Guess what! I like being with him to. Just sitting , doing nothing, hanging out. I really do want to grow old with him. It is not so far off now, we are both getting older. The rocking chairs are on the front porch just waiting. We already sit in them, holding hands, hearing the birds chirp, feeling the coolness of a gentle breeze, just enjoying our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment